Friday, September 16, 2011

Bed Bug and status

Haven't been able to get here in awhile. Been working on homework from other classes and just busy with other things. With the bug that I had to do design for our game, I worked on it a little here one day and a little there a couple days later. The model is complete and the UV mapping is done as well so far, but unfortunately the texture is not. Looking for texture is not as easy as it looks (unless you go with a plain color) trying to find a texture that is bug like (the skin) has so far has not worked out. Either it stretches or looks all wrong, and here I thought this would be the easiest part of the Bed Bug. I will be putting my screen shoots of my progress once I have the texture on the Bug, so you can see from the beginning to end how the Bed Bug was made.

This is main what was worked on for the game so far on my part. Now this weekend it is doing the Foley work and music. The team and I must come up with ideas so far for the new models that our team has worked on thus far. Plus new characters (enemies, etc.) sounds and music for the remained levels. Right now the music is done for the kitchen (level 1), Bedroom (level 4), Main menu, Start of game, and the ending boss will be recorded this weekend. So far what is left is Living Room (level 2), Entry Way (level 3), and the vent. I might reuse one of the other piece of music that has been used alright for the Vent, since it is not a full level and might work with the sound of a vent. That is it for right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment